Welcome to Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd.
Under this unique integrated project, water is brought to the sumps from delivery chambers provided on rising main, using HDPE/PVC piping network and then irrigate 9900 ha. command area through sprinkler irrigation system from sump by providing pressurised piping network. Dedicated substations, transformers and electrical transmission networks are also being provided through this project.
1) Distribution Systems including HDPE and PVC Pipelines (560 mm to 1600 mm HDPE - 32.48 Km and 160 to 500 mm PVC - 90.93 km)
2) Sumps of 200 3 Capacity each (119 No)
3) Pump House cum Panel Room (119 No)
4) Pump sets (10 HP each - 500 No)
5) On-Farm PVC Pressurized Distribution (75 mm to 160 mm - 871.36 km)
6) Sprinkler Hydrants (17057 No)
7) Sprinkler Irrigation Systems for 9900 Ha.
8) Electrical Transmission Network including (33 KV transmission line - 10 km, 11 KV Feeder line - 100 km), Three Sub stations (One 110/33, Two 33/11 KV )and Transformers ( 10 MVA - 1 No, 3.15 MVA - 2 No, 100 KVA - 35 No, 63 KVA - 84 No)
Apart from the above (i) Jain Irrigation also conducted contour survey of the project area, investigation, planning and designing of the project, Formulation of Water User Associations, Supplying, Laying, Installing, Testing and Commissioning of the project. The scope also involves providing training to water users and departmental staff, two years maintenance after commissioning on turnkey basis.