Jain Sure-Loc Plus™ Column Pipe
Product Standard As Per Company Standard
Jain Irrigation Systems Limited is a company globally renowned for its uPVC products used for Groundwater Tapping, Aquifer Recharge Wells, Rain Water Harvesting Systems as well as infiltration and Sub Soil Drainage Systems. Our products have gained the confidence of users throughout the world and this has encouraged us at Jains to get our R&D to design and manufacture yet another product which will be a forward integration of the above group of Ground Water Extraction Pipe Systems. This will convey the tapped water with efficiency combined with economy and have a long life.
- Most suitable for use as submersible column pipe.
- Suitable for use as pumping mains.
- Suitable for use as shiftable pumping system.
Features and Specifications
- Manufactured with high quality virgin PVC raw material.
- The product is produced with high impact modifier to provide extra strength against impact loading.
- The compound is tested safe for potable water application.
- Long life - as PVC compound is totally chemical and corrosion resistant.
- Smooth inner wall, no scale build-up or erosion.
- Efficient pumping due to low friction loss - resulting in energy savings of up to 20%.
- Joint is designed with special lock at both the ends to restrict the movement due to torque at start and stop of the pump.
- 100% leak proof joint
- Light in weight, easy to handle, transport and install.
- Easy and quick-assemble / dis-assemble system with no external tools.
- Lowering and removal of pump for maintenance made easy and fast.
- No effect on column pipe installation due to extreme weather conditions.
- No curing period required, allows immediate testing & commissioning of system.
- Low installation costs - does not require wrenches, nut bolts or solvent cement Application
- Suitable for submersible pump in bore/ Tube Well
- Borewell rising main