- Manufactured from special grade virginplastic material
- Use of state–of–the–art technology ensures
close dimensional tolerance and longer life.
- Resistant to UV radiation & environmental effects.
- Cylindrical dripper with an inbuilt silicone
diaphragm ensures consistent performance for longer time.
- Online stringent quality checks at every stage.
- Especially suitable for undulating terrain
and steep slopes.
- Wide pressure compensation range.
- Self cleaning, diaphragm retracts dynamically to throw away particles which are blocking the emitter.
- Specially designed emitting pipe fittings are
available. Please refer to ‘Polyfittings & Accessories’ pages.
- Available in nominal OD of 16mm, 20mm
- Minimum 100 micron filtration recommended.
- Available in standard dripper spacing 20,30, 40,
50, 60, 75 & 90 cm. Other spacings available on demand.
- On request Turboline PC® can also be supplied in group spacing.
- On demand, available with rodent deterrent feature.