UPVC Solvent Cement
The UPVC pipes and Fittings supplied by Jains are recommended to be joined by using Permafix UPVC solvent cement. Permafix solvent cement is produced conforming to ASTM F 493 – 04.
- Used for joining uPVC pressure or non pressure pipes.
Features & Benefits
- Formulated using suspension grade virgin PVC resin.
- Free flowing clear liquid.
- Fully homogenised, free from lumps and undissolved particles.
- Minimum viscosity 90 mPa.s/m½ for regular bodied type, 500 mPa.s/m½ for medium bodied type and 1600 mPa.s/m½ for heavy bodied type.
- Lap joint shear strength 30 - 35 kg/cm½ (430-500 psi) after 10 hours curing time under laboratory conditions.
- Hydrostatic burst strength 25-28 kg/cm½ (355-400 psi) after 2 hours curing time.
- Available in 10, 25, 50 & 100 ml tube packing, 0.25, 0.5, 1.0, litres in tin packing & 5 litres can.