Jain Tarang-Floating Structures
India has reached to more than 5 GW solar installations and has massive target of 100 GW by 2022. To complete this target huge land is required; which cannot be created artificially. In India, water bodies (apart from rivers, canals) occupy about 7 M.Ha area which can be utilised for solar power generation using Floating Structure.
Also various governments are taking initiatives for developing Floating Solar Power Plant on dams/ water reservoir etc.. Government of India is also developing more than 1000 MWp Floating Solar Power Plant across India.
Jains on bank of expertise in engineering plastics like PE right from 1994 and significant hands of experience of solar, developed innovative floating HDPE structure for floating PV solar power plants. Jains have state of art ISO certified in house solar floating structure and solar module manufacturing facility.
Jains Floating Solar PV Power Plant Structure has more than 100 years life which is 4 times more than life of solar pv modules.
- Corrosion resistance
- UV resistance
- Non Permeable
- Chemical resistance
- Long Efficient 100 years of Service Life
- Light in Weight, Flexible and Fatigue Resistant
- Leak-proof Monolithic Joints – guarantee for long life
- Operation and Maintenance Cost as good as NIL
- Lowest Water Hammer/Surge pressure effect among all pipe materials
- Rigid, unsinkable and durable
- No maintenance cost though its in contact with water
Features & Benefits
- Highly modular
- Custom design as per site location and weight requirement
- Maintains Dissolved Oxygen in water
- Cylindrical shapes most stable structure for floating than any other shape
- Easy to transport, assemble and dissemble
- Supporting stand in dry condition
- Automatically adjust the height with water level
- Facility to install inverter on float itself
- Easy desalting or cleaning of mud without dismantling the plant
- Easy to shift in water body as per requirement
- Life is more than 100 year
- Mooring system as per site requirement
- Manufactured & jointing as per International standards ISO 4427, IS 4984, EN 12201,IS 7634