Modules 10 - 100 Wp
These low-wattage Jain SPV Modules are made from high efficiency multi-crystalline solar cells. Suitable numbers of cells are interconnected in series and then encapsulated using back sheet. This back sheet protects the solar cells from harsh environmental conditions when laminated together to ensure long life. The laminates are then framed with anodized aluminum frame. PV modules are fixed with terminal box of suitable type and rating.
Standard available models: 10Wp, 12Wp, 24Wp, 40Wp & 74Wp
- Jain Nano Pump
- Solar Lanterns
- Solar Home Lighting
- Solar Street Lighting systems
- Rural electrifications
- Solar Backup power systems
- Telecom applications
- Any Off-Grid applications
Features & Benefits
- State of Art lamination technology used
- Positive power tolerance of modules in all ranges to ensure functioning of the system as per design
- All Materials of Laminationare of highest quality.
- Designed to withstand moderate mechanical load
- Anodized aluminum frame
- Terminal box with provision for replacing the cables.
- Holes provided for mounting on the structure
- Modules as per the MNRE specifications and designed to meet International Standards.
- Manufacturing facility certified to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14000:2004, BS OHSAS 18001:2007 and EN ISO 50001:2011.
- Against manufacturing defect & workmanship: 5 Years
- Power Production (Limited Warranty): 90% : for 10 years & 80% : 25 years
- Contact Jain Irrigation System Ltd. for complete warranty details.
- For any kind of technical or design support, you may contact Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd.