Solar Street Light 7W LED
A Jain Solar Street Light 7W LED is a lighting system consisting of Super Bright Light Emitting Diodes (LED’s), SMF battery, electronics placed in a suitable housing, made of metal, plastic or fiber and a solar PV module. The battery is charged by electricity generated through the PV module.
The operation is very simple. The solar energy is converted to electrical energy by the SPV module and stored in a sealed maintenance-free (SMF) battery. During charging, green light on charge controller will be continuously ON. After battery is full charged, green light will blink. At night, when solar panel voltage drops, luminary will be automatically switched ON & in the morning, when solar panel voltage increases, luminary will be automatically switched OFF. Therefore, it is ideal for remote/ inaccessible
- Railway gates
- Boundary Walls
- Remote & Inaccessible Places and wherever dependable lighting is desired.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to Install
- Super Bright white LED with Long Life (50,000 Hours)
- No Electric Connection Required
- No Electric Bill
- System is Completely Shock Proof Due to Low Voltage Circuitry.
- Short Circuit Protection/Reverse Polarity Protection.
- Battery over charge / battery deep discharge protection.
- Lamps & electronics are housed in a single street light enclosure with protection IP 65.
- High power cool white LEDs are used to get brighter Light
- In order to make the system perform better and for longer life, smart controller technology used
- Optional dimming capabilities available for power-save management.
- LED driver having a stabilized output current
- Weight: ~1.5 Kg
- Charging ON: Green LED solid and blinks when battery is in float charging
- Battery deep discharge: Red LED solid
- Temperature compensated charging
- Solar 7W LED Street Light Tech Specs with LifeP04 Batery