Solar Street Light 12W LED
A Jain Solar Street Light 12W LED is a lighting system consisting of Super Bright Light Emitting Diodes (LED’s), SMF battery, electronics placed in a suitable housing, made of metal, plastic or fiber and a solar PV module. The battery is charged by electricity generated through the PV module.
The operation is very simple. The solar energy is converted to electrical energy by the SPV module and stored in a sealed maintenance-free (SMF) battery. During charging, green light on charge controller will be continuously ON. After battery is full charged, green light will blink. At night, when solar panel voltage drops, luminary will be automatically switched ON & in the morning, when solar panel voltage increases, luminary will be automatically switched OFF. Therefore, it is ideal for remote/ inaccessible
- Railway gates
- Boundary Walls
- Remote & Inaccessible Places and wherever dependable lighting is desired.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to Install
- Super Bright white LED with Long Life (50,000 Hours)
- No Electric Connection Required
- No Electric Bill
- System is Completely Shock Proof Due to Low Voltage Circuitry.
- Short Circuit Protection/Reverse Polarity Protection.
- Battery over charge / battery deep discharge protection.
- Pressure die cast aluminium housing helps in excellent thermal management of LEDs
- In order to make the system perform better and for longer life, smart controller technology used with dimming capabilities for power-save management
- Lamps & electronics are housed in a single street light enclosure with protection IP 65.
- High power cool white LEDs are used to get brighter Light
- High efficient branded peanut optics used optics give uniform light distribution
- Reverse flow protection from panel to battery
- Charging ON: Green Led solid and blinks when battery is in float charging
- Solar 12W LED Street Light Tech Specs with LifeP04 Batery