PE Drinking (Potable) Water Piping
JISL manufactures HDPE pipes in diameters ranging from 16mm to 2500mm. HDPE pipes have many advantages in the use of potable water supply systems over conventional Piping systems.
HDPE pipes have the lowest water hammer effect in transmission lines leading to minimum maintenance as well as reduction in appurtenance cost. Use of HDPE piping system has other advantages like less friction leading to lowest consumption of energy with long life span of the system totally reducing the NRW (Non- Revenue Water) losses which occurs in a conventional piping system with leaky joints.
- Potable Water Distribution Network & Rising Main
- Lift and Gravity Irrigation
- Offshore Sub-marine Intake
- Infrastructure, Building and Construction
- Canal Replacement
Features & Benefits
- Very smooth inner surface ensures no scaling and choking.
- Has less friction loss and gives better flow at lower heads.
- The pipes upto 160mm are available in 50, 100, 200 and 300 metre coils.
- No wastage of pipe as it can be cut to requirement at site.
- Less number of joints as the pipe is flexible and available in longer lengths.
- 100% leak-proof, saving enormous quantities of water wasted in conventional piping system due to corroded leaky joints.
- Easy to repair as the pipes are flexible and joiners are with union and compression type joints.
- Easy tapping with speciality tapping joints.
- Tools of installation are easily available with precision made fittings.