HDPE Coil for Suction and Delivery Pipelines
Range Straight length - 6/12 meters
Pressure rating 2.5 to 25 kgf/cm²
Material Grades • PE-63 • PE-80 • PE-100
Standards IS 4984, ISO 4427
PE Coil pipes are available in longer lengths up to 160mm outer diameter. PE Coil pipes are used to convey water and are also used to lift water from wells. Because of longer lengths of PE Coil, the number of joints are reduced substantially results in lesser installation time compared to straight length pipes. Depending on diameter of PE coil pipe the coils are available in 2000m single length for 32mm diameter and 50m single length for 160mm diameter. PE pipes and fittings are available as per all Indian and all International Standards in in PE 63, PE80 and PE100 material grade.
- Suitable to use with submersible pump, jet pump, mono block / centrifugal pump.
- Pump suction & delivery pipes.
- Pumping main & distribution lines.
- Lift & gravity irrigation.
- Drip & sprinkler irrigation systems.
Features & Benefits
- Only Indian company to manufacture HDPE pipes from 4mm to 160mm outer diameter.
- HDPE Coils, single straight length without joints, reduces frictional head loss.
- Coils installed do not get affected due to extreme weather conditions.
- Pipes are not affected by UV-rays.
- HDPE coil pipes are safe for potable waterconveyance.
- Light weight, easy to handle, transport & install.
- Lowering and removal of pump for maintenance made easy & fast.
- Available with factory fitted pump connector.
- Smooth inner wall, no scale build-up, no erosion.
- Efficient pumping - energy saving up to 20%.