Net houses are basically naturally ventilated climate controlled. Jain Net houses have a variety of applications, the majority being, growing of vegetables, floriculture, fruit crop growing for export market.
Jain Net houses are built of a Pre-galvanized channel cum tubular structure/ Tubular Structure wherein crops are grown under a favourable controlled environment and other conditions viz. temperature, humidity, light intensity, soil media, disease control, irrigation, Fertigation and other agronomical practices throughout the season irrespective of the natural conditions outside.
In conventional Agronomical practices, the crops are being grown / cultivated in the open field under natural conditions where the crops are more susceptible to sudden changes in climate i.e. temperature, humidity, light intensity, photo period and other conditions due to which the quality, yield of a particular crop can get affected and may be decreased.
Jain Net houses are available in different sizes and constructed as per customer requirement. The sizes vary from as small as 120 Sq. M to 5,000 Sq M and more.
The degree of sophistication also varies from a simple net house with Insect Net/ Shade Net covering to highly sophisticated, fully automated drip and foggers systems, full scale computerized (fully automated) systems.
Jain Net house Technology is suitable for
- Production of vegetable crops.
- Production of flowers.
- Production of Herbs.
- Secondary hardening nursery of Tissue cultured plant.
Features & Benefits
- Yield increases by 5 - 7 times or even more.
- Uniform and better quality
- Reduction in labour cost
- Less fertilizer requirement, thus reduction in fertilizer cost.
- Low water requirement thus saving in water.
- Less chances of disease attack, thus reduction in disease control cost.
- Higher Efficiency of Water & Fertilizer Use.
- Cultivation in problematic topography.
- Cultivation in problematic soil conditions.
- Cultivation in problematic climate conditions.
- Requires less area to get maximum yield and benefits.
- Easy to operate, maintain & control.
- Galvanized Steel Construction.
- Special Aluminum locking profile to fix covering materials with structure.
- Designed to withstand wind speed of 140 Kmph
- Bears, hanging load 15- 25 Kg per Sq. Mt.
- Inside insect net house movable shade nets (Manual/ Motorized)
- UV stabilized covering materials like 40/50 mesh Insect Net or shade net 50%.
- Shading / Thermal Net
- Trellising system for vegetable.
- Prefabricated structure which makes easy to assemble & dissemble.
- Complete structure is assembled with Nut-bolts.
- No welding is required.
- Control System - Manual / Semi Automatic / Automatic. Fully Computerized / Weather Station.
- Planting material- soil less media like coco peat.
- Starting and closing of Micro Irrigation System.
- Irrigation can be operated on time base/ volume base/ sensor base
- Application of Liquid Fertilizer or Water Soluble Fertilizer (N:P:K) and other Nutrients to the plant.
- Operation of Foggers/ Misting System as required.
- Opening and closing of ventilators and side wall roll up curtains as needed.
- Operation of shading net / Thermal screen.
- Operation of air circulation fan
- Operation of heating system.
- Operation of CO2 Generator, Climate Control, Temperature, Humidity, Heat Radiation, Control of EC, PH, PPM level in irrigation water etc. as required to the plant.