Green houses are climate controlled Structure. Jain Green Houses have a variety of applications, the majority being, off-season growing of vegetables, floriculture, planting material acclimatization, fruit crop growing for export market and plant breeding and varietals improvement.
Jain Green Houses are built of a G.I. structure wherein crops are grown under a favorable artificially controlled environment and other conditions viz. temperature, humidity, light intensity, photo period, ventilation, soil media, disease control, irrigation, Fertigation and other agronomical practices throughout the season irrespective of the natural conditions outside.
In conventional Agronomical practices, the crops are being grown / cultivated in the open field under natural conditions where the crops are more susceptible to sudden changes in climate i.e. temperature, humidity, light intensity, photo period and other conditions due to which the quality, yield of a particular crop can get affected and may be decreased.
Jain Green Houses are available in different sizes and constructed as per customer requirement. The sizes vary from as small as 100 Sq. M to 10,000 Sq M and more.
The degree of sophistication also varies from a simple polyhouse with polythein sheet covering to highly sophisticated, fully automated systems with Poly carbonate sheet roofing (double walled), PAR lightings, boom irrigation, rolling benches and full scale computerized (fully automated) systems.
Jain Green House Technology is suitable for
- Production of vegetable crops.
- Production of off-season flowers, vegetables.
- Production of Roses, Carnation, cut-flowers etc.
- Plant propagation, raising of seedlings.
- Primary and secondary hardening nursery of Tissue cultured plant.
- Growth / Production of rare plants, orchids / herbs, medicinal plants.
Features & Benefits
- Galvanized Steel Construction.
- Special Aluminum locking and fastening profile for covering material.
- Designed to withstand wind speed of 140 Kmph, Snow, hail, storm, heat & cold.
- Bears, hanging load 25 - 30 Kg per Sq. Mt.
- Natural Roof and side wall ventilation system.
- UV stabilized covering materials of Polyethylene / Polycarbonate / Acrylic.
- Cellulose Cooling Pad and Exhaust Fan System.
- Heating system in cold climate.
- CO2 Generator.
- Shading / Thermal Net
- Trellising system for vegetable and flowers.
- Easy to assemble & dissemble.
- Complete structure is assembled with Nut-bolts.
- No welding is required.
- Green House G.I. structure.
- Covering material-UV stabilized Polyethylene / Polycarbonate / Acrylic.
- Root Ventilation & Side wall roll up curtains.
- Cooling pad and Fan System.
- Shading / Thermal net Manually / motorized.
- Micro Irrigation System.
- Fertigation System
- Misting System.
- Heating System.
- CO2 Generator.
- Control System - Manual / Semi Automatic / Automatic. Fully Computerized / Weather Station.
- Planting material, soil media.
- Yield increases by 5 - 15 times or even more.
- Reduction in labour cost
- Less fertilizer requirement, thus reduction in fertilizer cost.
- Low water requirement thus saving in water.
- Less chances of disease attack, thus reduction in disease control cost.
- Higher Efficiency of Water & Fertilizer Use.
- Cultivation in problematic topography.
- Cultivation in problematic soil conditions.
- Cultivation in problematic climate conditions.
- Requires less area to get ax yield and benefits.
- Easy to operate, maintain & control.
- Starting and closing of Micro Irrigation System.
- Application of Liquid Fertilizer or Water Soluble Fertilizer (N:P:K) and other Nutrients to the plant.
- Operation of Misting System as required.
- Opening and closing of ventilators and side wall roll up curtains as needed.
- Operation of shading net / Thermal screen.
- Operation of cooling pad and fan.
- Operation of heating system.
- Operation of CO2 Generator, Climate Control, Temperature, Humidity, Heat Radiation, Control of EC, PH, PPM level in irrigation water etc. as required to the plant.