- Manufactured with UV & sunlight resistant, chemical resistant, non corrosive plastic material for stable performance.
- One piece, factory sealed emitter
- Wide pressure compensating range of 0.6 to 4 kg/cm² (8.5 to 56.88 psi)
- Precision moulded liquid silicone rubber diaphragm ensures pressure compensation, uniform water application and long lasting high quality performance.
- Unique self cleaning design, flow path expands in case of blockages. Thus flushes off trapped dirt. This reduces the risk of clogging and minimizes maintenance cost drastically.
- Coefficient of manufacturing variance less than 5%.
- Inlet has large barb for maximum retention on hose, even under sustained high operating temperatures and pressures.
- Barbed outlet for connection of extension tube 3.2mm ID (1/8" ID).
- Available in four colour coded models :
Brown - 2 lph (0.5 gph)
Gray - 3 lph (0.75 gph)
Black - 4 lph (1 gph)
Green - 8 lph (2 gph)
- Compact, lateral can be easily recoiled even when the emitters are installed on it.
- Minimum 100 micron filtration required. Type of filtration and its precision can be decided by quality of source water
- Required punch size 3.9 mm.