- Seamless drip tape with integrated emitter strip welded inside. Seamless construction improves ability to withstand pressure fluctuations.
- Manufactured from special grade virgin polymer ensuring close dimensional tolerance even at lower wall thickness.
- Manufactured with the most modern, state-of-the-art equipment. Its computerized continuous online quality control ensures reliable quality and consistent performance.
- Precisely formed flow path resulting in an extremely low manufacturing coefficient of variation, (CVm) ensures high field emission uniformity.
- Truly clog resistant design due to:
- Multiple, fine inlet filters that prevents the entrance of soil, silt particles and algae of size larger than flow path cross section.
- Dual entry filter segments allows water entry from two side maintains unobstructed water flow.
- Flexible bottom wall, expands and pushes any particulate matter that tend to block the flowpath. It also helps to break the deposited salt scaling and pushes it out of the emitter.
- Innovative, laser drilled slit outlet closes when system is pressureless. This inhibits the root intrusion and prevents soil suction.
- Large cross sectional area and hydrodynamically designed turbulent flow path prevents squirting and makes the emitter clog resistant.
- Smooth inner surface allows longer lengths.
- Available in 12, 16, 17, 19 and 25 mm nominal diameter as per metric standard. 5/8", 7/8", 9/8" and 1-3/8" nominal diameter as per US standard.
- Available in wall thickness ranging from 6 to 25 mil (0.15 to 0.63 mm).
- Flexibility in selection of discharges and outlet spacing.
- Uniform water spread gives high distribution uniformity and improves water application efficiency.
- Specially designed Tape Lock™ fittings are available.
- Minimum 100 micron filtration recommended. However required filtration type and precision depends upon quality of source water.