Quality & Environment Policy
The company’s quality edifice stands on the following pillars :
1. Total commitment for customer satisfaction.
2. Protection and Advancement of Environment.
3. Market Leadership.
4. Strive for Quality Excellence.
5. Sustainable Development of Stakeholders.
Our commitment to quality is unflinching, our hunger for growth is deep-rooted and our capacity for details is amazing. Over the decades, we have demonstrated a rare resilience and fortitude. The Group is determined to improve productivity and focus continuously on innovation and up-gradation of its products and people.
Why Environment is so important?
Development of mankind impacts and, in turn, is impacted by the Environment. Both are not only inter-related but are also inter-dependent
What will we do to protect and advance it ?
We will neither advocate to maintain status-quo nor encourage exploitation of natural resources for short term economic objectives. Instead, through sound and sustainable practices, we shall establish a creative partnership between development and environment. Increase in green cover, conservation of scarce resources, control of pollution, promotion of economic progress are important guiding lights we will follow for nurturing such a relationship.
How will we protect and advance it ?
We will fulfill this policy by committing ourselves to continuous improvement, updation of our processes, products and facilities, on one hand, and through spreading awareness, education and training of our associates, on the other.
• Environment Policy for Jain Plastic Park
• Energy and GHG Policy
• Environmental and Social Action Plan & Summary Report - Project Environment and Social Risk Management
• Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Policy Jain Plastic Park [English] [Marathi] [Hindi]