Jain Silicoat Micro Duct
Multi Way Fibre Path for Direct Burial & FTTH
Jain PLB Micro Ducts are specifically made for installation
in the existing (new or old, empty or preoccupied) PE / PVC ducts by blowing, jetting or pulling technique. The ducts can be bunched & blown in various combinations & colors thus allowing extra channels for future cabling needs & increased pathways. Their low sliding friction aids in easier blowing and jetting of micro-ducts & cables. This allows longer blowing distance thus increasing duct integrity resulting in quality installation at lower cost.
Features & Benefits
- Tailor made solutions: Specially designed for specific
- 32 ways to 2 ways & single micro ducts. Permanently
lubricated and internally ribbed HDPE micro ducts of the required size are encased in HDPE outer sheath.
- Well suited for green field and retrofit installations
Retain the option to use the future advances in fibre technology and install the latest version and technology of fibre.
- High adaptability The core ingredient of an efficient infrastructure.
Tightly packed micro ducts occupy the least conduitspace, ensure well ordered, optimum utilization of
telecommunication infrastructure.Reduce capex & get maximum return on investment as
the right of way.For unplanned expansions are also taken care.
- Available with permanently lubricated smooth inner
wall or ribbed inner wall.
- Used for installation in the existing (new or old , empty
or preoccupied) HDPE / PVC ducts.
- Micro ducts dimensions up to 3mm to 16mm
(on demand any customer - specific colour & / or size
(diameter & wall - thickness) of ducts can be provided)
- The micro - ducts can be bunched & blown in various
colour & size combinations.
- Its low sliding friction helps in easier blowing, thus
allowing longer blowable distance and increasing duct
integrity resulting in quality installation at lower cost.
- Supplied in various lengths in coil or wound on reel/