- An extruded, seamless tube with drippers permanently fixed inside.
- Manufactured from special grade virgin plastic using state of- the art technology that guarantees the best results.
- Computerised continuous online quality test ensures
reliable quality and consistent performance.
- Marked with two parallel yellow stripes ‘Twin- Line®’. Symbol of quality. It also helps to ensure upright positioning of the
- Large cross-sectional, hydraulically designed turbulent flowpath that makes it a clog resistant emitting pipe.
- Inbuilt filters prevents physical impurities entering in to the dripper.
- Excellent CVm, manufacturer’s coefficient of variation, ensures best field emission uniformity.
- Precision laser drilled outlet holes.
- Best environmental stress crack resistant. Ensures long trouble free life under strigent atmospheric conditions
- Easy to roll back & re-lay.
- Minimum 100 micron filtration recommended.
- Available in four discharge rates of 0.8, 1.3, 1.6, 2.4 and 4.0 lph at 1 kg/cm² pressure as per metric standard.( 0.21, 0.34,
0.42, 0.63 and 1.06 gph at 14.2 psi as per US standard.)
- Available in standard dripper spacing 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 75 and 90 cm. Other spacing and group spacings are available
- J-Turbo Aqura® is available in 12, 16, 17, 19, 20 and 23 mm nominal diameter as per metric standard. Also available
in ⅝", ⅞" and 1⅜" nominal diameter as per US standard.
- Specially designed fittings are available. Please refer to ‘Poly Fitting & Accessories’ page.