- Seamless drip tape with drippers permanently fixed inside. Seamless construction improves ability to withstand pressure fluctuations.
- Marked with two parallel yellow stripes ‘Twin- Line® symbol of quality. It also helps to ensure upright positioning of the dripper.
- Manufactured from special grade, virgin polymer ensuring close dimensional tolerance and higher strength even at lower wall thickness.
- Manufactured with the most modern, state-of-the-art equipment. Its computerized continuous online quality control ensures reliable quality and consistent performance.
- Hydraulically designed turbulent flow path of emitter with wide cross sectional area and precision inlet filter that makes it truly clog resistant drip tape.
- Precision laser drilled outlet holes.
- Extremely low manufacturing coefficient of variation, CVm ensures high field emission uniformity.
- Available in 12, 16, 17, 22 and 25 mm nominal diameter as per metric standard. 5/8", 7/8", 9/8" and 1-3/8" nominal diameter as per US standard.
- Available in four discharge rates of 0.65, 1.0, 1.4, 1.8 and 3.4 lph at nominal operating pressure of 0.7 kg/cm² as per metric standard. 0.19, 0.27, 0.36, 1.47 and 0.89 gph at nominal operating pressure of 10 psi as per US standard.
- Available in wall thickness ranging from 6mil to 25mil (0.15mm to 0.63mm).
- Available in standard dripper spacing of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 75, 90 and 100 cm. Any other spacing and group spacings are available on demand.
- Specially designed Tape Lock™ fittings are available. Please refer to ‘Poly Fittings & Accessories’ page.
- Minimum 100 micron filtration recommended. However required filtration type and precision depends upon quality of source water.