Features and Specifications:
- The new & innovative pressure-compensated, non-drainage dripline based on the cascade labyrinth.
- Cascade labyrinth gives strong, self-cleaning turbulence.
- Non-drainage and anti-vacuum design.
- Hydrodynamic dripper design ensures continuous flushing of sediments and small dirt particles.
- Weir structure protects against root intrusion and sand suction.
- Side water inlet structure to improve clog resistance.
- Low CVm for maximal uniformity results.
- High quality diaphragm.
- Flow rates: 1.0, 2.2 l/h.
- CNL - Opening pressure - 1.0 kg/cm²
- Closing pressure - 0.25 kg/cm²
- Pressure regulating range - PC model - 0.5 - 4.0 kg/cm² (7.11-56.88 psi)
- Recommended filtration level - 130 micron.
- Available in 16mm nominal diameter. Other sizes such as 17, 20 and 23 mm OD can be supplied on demand.
- Available in dripper spacing from 15-100 cm.
- All purpose versatile product.
- PC CNL can be used for pulse irrigation for greenhouse, vegetables and orchards.
- Suitable for surface as well as subsurface applications.
- Large fields with long rows (reduced filling time).