Features and Specifications:
- An assembly of micro tube of required length and micro tube holding stake.
- Tubing manufactured from virgin polyethylene, with yellow line.
- Resistant to ultra violet (UV) radiation and other environmental effects.
- Snap proof design, tubing is prevented from snapping off even at higher pressures.
- Designed to hold the dripper at a fixed position.
- The flow is dispersed to avoid soil erosion due to jetting.
- Smooth inner surface minimises frictional losses.
- Can be used at low operating pressure.
- Can be supplied in required length of tubing.
- Used as a linear flow dripper in drip systems.
- Recommended to use with low pressure / gravity fed system like drum kit, bucket kit, gravity kit etc.
- Suitable to use for irrigation of bag culture.
||Flow for 1m Length
||Nominal Outside Diameter
* For detailed code, please refer ordering specifications.
Example: MD12 - This
code refers to Micro Dripper of inside diameter 1.2 mm and length
of tube 100 cm.
Note: Micro Dripper is also available with microtube holding stake. Please specify the code
as MTS for separate microtube holding stake.