Jain Thread Loc Plus™ Column Pipe
Jain Irrigation Systems Limited is a Company globally renowned for our uPVC products used for Ground Water Tapping, Aquifer Recharge Wells, Rain water Harvesting Systems as well as Infiltration and Sub Soil Drainage Systems. Our products have gained the confidence of users throughout the world and this has encouraged us at Jains to get our R & D to design and manufacture yet another product which will be a forward integration of the above Group of Ground Water Extraction Pipe System. This will convey the tapped water with efficiency combined with economy and have a long life .Introducing Jain Thread Loc Plus™ COLUMN PIPES for use in TUBE and BORE WELLS to pump water efficiently and economically with SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS.
- Manufactured with high quality virgin PVC raw material, specially compounded with Lead & Tin free additives.
- The product is produced with high impact modifier to provide extra strength against impact loading.
- The compound is tested safe for potable water application.
- Long life - as PVC compound is totally chemical and corrosion resistant.
- Smooth inner wall, no scale build-up or erosion.
- Efficient pumping due to low friction loss - resulting in energy saving of over 10%
- Jain Thread Loc Plus™ Joint is designed for both the ends with temporary connections.
- Jain Thread Loc Plus™ joint is designed with special lock at both the ends to restrict the movement due to torque at start and stop of the pump.
- 100% leak proof joint
- Light in weight. Easy to handle, transport and install.
- Easy and quick-assemble / dis-assemble system with no external tools.
- Lowering and removal of pump for maintenance made easy and fast.
- No effect on column pipe installation due to extreme weather conditions.
- No curing period required, allows immediate testing & Commissioning of system .
- Low installation costs - does not require wrenches, nut bolts or solvent cement
- Complete range of column pipe, fittings and accessories are available ex-stock in all JAIN Depots and Dealer point.